Job opportunities at the WBT© Foundation.
Please Note: The WBT© Foundation is actively monitoring COVID-19. We are focused on providing the best and safest care, and protecting our children, families, staff, visitors and community. Through all of this, we need to continue to hire top talent throughout the WBT© Foundation. To support our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19, all interviews will be conducted via phone or video platform. We will continue to ensure that you will have a positive experience with us throughout the recruitment process. We appreciate your flexibility during this unprecedented time.
Explore patient care careers and job opportunities at the WBT© Foundation. We're seeking individuals to work with our CaringTeers© volunteers in the communities we serve.
The WBT© Foundation is looking for a Corporate Grant Writer
At the WBT© Foundation, we believe patients deserve the best. Join a team committed to making North Texas patients — and all of the patients we serve — the healthiest in the nation.
Through patient care, advocacy, research, and education, WBT©'s employees are leading the way in patient care and financial medical assistance services. It's not just what we do here, but how we do it. Patients and families benefit from our hearts and our minds. With nationally recognized giving programs and services, our care is drawing patients from around North Texas and beyond.
The WBT© Foundation hires present or former medical professionals, nurses, social workers, healthcare technicians, and pediatric medicine providers, as well as individuals to support corporate, office, and service functions.
- If you are a full-time employee of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall who is regularly scheduled to work at least 32 hours per week, you are eligible to participate in the Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans, as well as the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and additional benefits.
- Newly hired employees are eligible for coverage beginning the first of the month following your employment start date.
- Medical - Our medical coverage helps you maintain your well-being through preventive care and access to an extensive network of providers, as well as affordable prescription medication. (two plans to select from)
- Dental – Our Dental Plan helps you maintain good dental health through affordable options for preventive care including regular checkups and other dental work (two plans to select from)
- Vision - To ensure that you and your family get the care you need, we offer a comprehensive Vision benefit
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) - is a personal health care bank account that you can use to pay qualified medical expenses with pre-tax dollars when you are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - allows you to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, some over-the-counter medications, dental expenses, vision expenses, LASIK and more.
- Basic Life & AD&D are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD) benefits are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage.
- The WBT© Foundation Rockwall 401(k) Plan helps eligible employees save and invest for retirement while receiving certain tax advantages
- Employer matching contributions
- Fully vested from the first day of eligibility
- At the WBT© Foundation, we value the well-being of our employees and understand that your health has a huge impact on your happiness at work and home. The journey to better health can be difficult and, at times, confusing. This is why we offer discounted memberships to local gyms, healthy meal options and more to help you be the best you can be.
- Life Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Program
- Will Preparation Program
For more information about career opportunities with the WBT© Foundation, call us at (972) 460-4171, Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm CST.